Game name: Trine: Enchanted Edition
Ganre: Adventure, Arcade, PC Games, Puzzle
Release date: 2014
Interface language: EN / Multi10
Voice language: EN / Multi10
Trine is a fantasy action game where the player can create and use physics-based objects to beat hazardous puzzles and threatening enemies. Set in a world of great castles and strange machinery, three heroes are bound to a mysterious device called the Trine in a quest to save the kingdom from evil.
The gameplay is based on fully interactive physics - each characters different abilities help the player battle an army of undead and defeat hazardous contraptions. The player can at any time freely choose whoever is best suited for the upcoming challenge or puzzle: The Wizard is able to summon objects to help solve puzzles and create new ways to overcome obstacles, the Thief uses her agility and dead-on accuracy to swiftly surprise the monsters, and the Knight unleashes mayhem and physical destruction wherever he goes.
Trine Enchanted Edition
Trine Enchanted Edition is a remake of the original Trine with dazzling new visual effects and numerous gameplay improvements!
Online and local co-op with up to three players
Mid-level saving: Save anywhere to play as long or short sessions as you like
Stunning new graphics based on the Trine 2 engine
Both Trine Enchanted Edition as well as the original Trine are included in the Enchanted Edition. The different versions are selectable from the game launcher. All Trine purchases have been automatically updated to Trine Enchanted Edition.
- 3 Heroes – Amadeus the Wizard, Pontius the Knight and Zoya the Thief, each with their own skills:
- Wizard is able to cast physically simulated objects and levitate them in the totally interactive game world
- Knight is a mayhem-bringer like no other, able to destroy objects and smash skeletons to pieces with his weapons, including the mighty Storm Hammer!
- Thief can hit enemies from a distance with her accurate arrows but she also has a grappling hook to easily swing from one platform to another
- Solve challenges and puzzles in many different ways – combine the characters abilities and let your mind come up with creative solutions never seen before
- Online and local co-op with up to three players
- Characters gain experience points that can be used to upgrade their abilities
- Fully interactive game world with life-like physics
- 15 carefully designed and challenging levels with a distinctly unique atmosphere and graphics, including the Astral Academy, Crystal Caverns, Dragon Graveyard, Forsaken Dungeons, Fangle Forest and the Ruins of the Perished.
- Many different items to collect - each affecting the characters abilities
- Well-hidden secret chests in every level
- 3 difficulty levels to choose from
- Amazing 19-track soundtrack composed by acclaimed Ari Pulkkinen
- Fun and challenging Steam Achievements to unlock
CPU: Pentium® 4 3 Ghz / Athlon - 6
RAM: 1 GB
Video Card:NVIDIA GeForce 6800 / ATI x850
OS: Win Xp 32
Free Disk Space: 4 GB