Game name: Mini Madness (2021)
Ganre: Arcade, PC Games, Racing
Developer: D6 TEAM
Release date: 2021
Interface language: EN / POL
Voice language: EN / POL
Mini Madness is an arcade racing game inspired by such titles as Re-Volt or Micro Machines. Players are racing on crazy, expanded vertically tracks placed in a single-family house and in its large garden, by taking control over miniature remote cars.
Driving mechanics are focused on managing your car’s afterburner. Perform flips in mid air to fill your afterburner meter, which will ensure dynamic driving. While you progress through the game, you will be able to upgrade the afterburner meter and its charge speed, speed of flips, brakes and many more.
- The game provides single player mode and local co-op mode.
- 20 unique sports cars.
- You can upgrade your car’s visuals, parameters and abilities.
- There are multiple game modes - time race, fast race, championship, challenge.
- There are mini games for many players such as mini golf or playing tag.
- There are 21 diverse tracks in 10 locations.
- While racing, players can collect temporary augments such as mines, rockets, smokescreen and many more.
- Players can interact with objects on locations and influence gameplay.
CPU: At least i5-6600k
RAM: 4 GB
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10
Video Card: DirectX 11 compatible
Free Disk Space: 6 GB