Game name: Gaia (2020)
Ganre: Action, Adventure, PC Games, RPG, Simulation, Strategy
Developer: Eternal Stardust Studios
Release date: 2020
Interface language: EN / Multi5
Voice language: EN / Multi5
Youre a treasure hunter on a quest for finding Gaia, a planet said to be the home of the Ancients. It is said to host incredible ancient technology, one which can bend time itself. However, as your ship approached this particular planet, something went bad with its engine, which caused a chain reaction of explosions from which only you survived when you crashed on the planet. From this point, you will decide how the story continues and ends.
- Gaia is designed to invoke feelings of adventure, survival and triumph. Inspired from games such as Rimworld, tower defense games, RPG games and even Paradox games, Gaia has a bit of everything. From the sandbox experience of Minecraft, the wave survival of tower defense games, to the beautiful graphics of RPGs like Skyrim and Subnautica, the game will provide a unique gameplay experience.
- You have your own needs that affect gameplay, such as hunger and thirst. Make sure you eat prepared food, drink water, rest from time to time, relax by watching the sunset, go to the bathroom when needed and wash your hands. Failure to do so will cause problems, such as decreasing your max health, running speed or mental health, which itself can cause some pretty serious issues.
- Choose from 4 different biomes every time you want to start a new game. Your starting location affects your playing experience, as you may start off on a beach near the ocean or somewhere inland in a dense or sparse forest. Each map comes with its own challenges and advantages and its up to you to adapt to the situation.
- Gaia has a complex weather system, containing a day night cycle and a date system, wind, rain and temperature. These factors affect you as well as how some of your buildings work, like turbines. Make sure you take into account all of this when deciding what to build or what to do at any given time during the day. You might also want to prepare for winter time while it’s still warm outside.
- Grow your own food and cook complex recipes, some which may require alien flora or alien meat. Every vegetable you grow has its own advantages or disadvantages, such as nutrition, time of growth and amount of harvest. Choose between corn, chili, carrots, onions, cabbage or even leeks.
- Explore the depths of the ocean. You will need to build a submersible to reach deeper levels if you want to find diamonds and gold. Watch out for the biomechanical whale and other mysteries you might discover deep underwater.
CPU: Core 2 Duo
RAM: 8 GB
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit)
Video Card: Nvidia GTX 960 2GB Vram
Free Disk Space: 8 GB